The Account Manager is expected to achieve retention, growth and account development with an assigned client portfolio by effectively managing the services, building strong relationships with the client, identifying challenges or opportunities, and finding ways to assist with these challenges and opportunities.
- Work with assigned accounts to identify their biggest challenges and opportunities
- Look for ways that the company can help with those challenges and opportunities
- Use both traditional and creative techniques to develop relationships with customer stakeholders (possibly including) going to events and trade shows, networking on social media, getting warm introductions, etc.
- Keep track of your accounts' satisfaction and reporting on their status to the organisation
- Serve as the internal representative for your accounts
- At least three years of sales experience in the BPO, Contact Centre, KPO, Finance/Insurance, or Digital Marketing industries
- Prior sales target ownership/accountability
- Client Relationship (Account) Management/Customer Service experience
- Collaborative, fast-moving, and comfortable with change
- Excited to go above and beyond for customers
- Ability to assess account needs and identify gaps
- Leadership experience (bonus points if you have led a cross-functional team)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build rapport and establish credibility with account stakeholders
- Dynamic business acumen
- Analytical mindset with a strategic way of solving problems
Do you want to
work with us?
Fill out the form below.