- Develops a system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
- Maintains historical records by filing documents
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Complies with Hong Kong local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- At least one year of accounting experience
- Experience in developing standards, reporting research results, and SFAS rules
- Background in QuickBooks is an advantage
- Willing to work in either 3 PM to 12 AM or 9 PM to 6 AM shift
Do you want to
work with us?
Fill out the form below.