The Business Development Officer has a responsibility for maintaining and growing revenue performance, working with new and prospective clients from AU, UK/Europe, and build long-term, high-value profitable relationships in the industry.
- Promotes/sells/secures projects or opportunities from new and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Discusses/demonstrates services to potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes and develops business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the services.
- Makes phone/VOIP calls, email communication and in-person visits and presentations to prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, service delivery groups to align BD goals with business requirements and to support the implementation of an integrated approach to sales growth.
- Analyses the territory/market's potential and determines the value of prospective customers value to the organization.
- Utilises the Sales Playbook and filter prospective customers using the company's Client Profile.
- Manages a sales pipeline and reports regularly on performance.
- Efficiently uses Sales Tool to manage conversions.
- Manages own time effectively to ensure it is used wisely to best effect to optimise revenues and opportunities.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and conventions, if need be.
- At least three years of sales experience in the BPO, Contact Centre, KPO, Finance/Insurance, or Digital Marketing industries
- Prior sales target ownership/accountability
- Client Relationship (Account) Management/Customer Service experience
- Driven - Has a sense of urgency and a need to accomplish the task at hand
- Confident - Believes in own abilities and can handle rejection
- Outgoing - Projects a great first impression and is energised by social interactions
- Assertive - Effectively controls interactions and doesn’t cave in easily
- Funny - Engages customer emotions, is likable and memorable
- Structured - Leads the customer through the process, is organised and follows through
- Relational - Cares about the customer/person, not just the sale; effectively identifies customer needs
- Focused - Doesn’t get sidetracked; knows the final destination
- Does not take “no” personally
- Take 100% responsibility for results
- Has above-average ambition, empathy, willpower, and determination;
- Intensely goal-oriented
- Can easily approach strangers
Do you want to
work with us?
Fill out the form below.