As a Front-end Developer, you will be assisting with a variety of tasks using different CMS, including the maintenance and updating of themes and plugins. You will also be logging into our Hosting C-panel and setting up staging sites. Additionally, this role requires you to utilize and occasionally source or research appropriate plugins for lead generation and form fills.
- Migration of content from one site to a new one
- Placement of content and images within a website
- Updating images or fonts
- Creation or duplication of landing pages
- Implementation of site architecture/updating of site menus
- Adding or updating widgets or sliders
- Fix global footer links
- Swap out phone numbers by inserting appropriate code in head-tags of pages
- Add appropriate 301 redirects
- Build, insert, or update forms and test that they are populating correctly
- Assist with adding onsite SE0 elements
- At least three years of work experience in front-end development
- Strong exposure in any CMS
- Proficient in excel and google sheet
- Experience with reporting dashboards and project management tools
- Conversant in HTML and CSS
- Amenable to work from 9 PM to 6 AM, Mondays to Fridays
Do you want to
work with us?
Fill out the form below.