We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who is efficient, enthusiastic, resourceful and will support the Head of Strategy and Insights ANZ with compiling, creating and interpreting various marketing analytics reports and presenting conclusions to the senior management. You will have a passion for marketing strategy and a willingness to work with a dynamic and diverse team who are there to support you in your progression.
- Monitor and discover trends, patterns and root causes of changes in data (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Deep dive analysis to understand marketing strategy and brand positioning in relation to user behaviours
- Applying qualitative methods for analysing, interpreting and evaluating textual data using thematic analysis
- Documenting and presenting reports on research findings
- Proven record in delivering actionable insights based on analytics
- Support Marketing and Operations with meaningful analysis of data
- Collating and interpreting Google AdWords and Google Analytics data and their influence on the business
- Monitor patterns and trends to improve strategy
- Critical reasoning and ability to question traditional thinking
- Analytics mindset - able to get leverageable insights out of raw data
- The ability to interpret information effectively
- Excellent command of the English language – written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Strong logic and ability to explain complex analysis in a simple way
- Attention to detail
- A curious mind-set and a desire to interrogate data
- Demonstrated experience using and manipulating large datasets
- Understanding of what data is required in order to generate insights
- Support the Head of Strategy and Insights in preparing for sales calls and meetings by preparing proposals and material
- Education: at least a Bachelor's Degree in marketing, market research, social sciences, or communications (in marketing environment). A level of statistical knowledge is necessary as well as experience in digital marketing.
- Computer skills: Necessary experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and advanced knowledge of Excel, formulae. Desirable but not necessary experience in data manipulation tools such as PowerPivot, Tableau, or similar.
- Other digital marketing tools: Google Analytics, SEMRush, BuzzSumo, Google Trends, Keyword Planner, and other digital tools.
Do you want to
work with us?
Fill out the form below.