The primary responsibility of the role is to educate clients on the use of the dashboard to help them manage their campaigns successfully. Education shall include the technical elements of search and digital marketing, and add a human element on the relationship between the company and the client.
- Identify opportunities to recommend a package that will drive better results for clients.
- Provide ample assistance in developing business and marketing strategies.
- Set weekly touch points with partners.
- Make sure project fulfillment and activities are finished within the SLA.
- Set monthly meetings with department managers to make sure product SLA’s are fulfilled.
- Set expectations properly and empower their partners.
- Deploy and incorporate monthly sales promotions to ramp-ups.
- Grow revenue portfolio to assigned monthly goal.
- Commit to a minimum individual staffing requirement on a monthly basis.
- Sign-up and participate in prescribed learning development efforts proactively participate in learning development activities.
- At least three years in sales, business development, and/or account management
- Has a strong sales history with measurable performance standards in conversion, margin, and overall revenue
- Familiarity with sales techniques and strategies
- Good working knowledge of current internet technologies such as Customer Lifecycle Management Tools
- Ability to communicate across all employment levels
- Excellent presentation skills with confidence presenting findings, analysis and information
- An understanding of online marketing is an advantage
- Work experience with e-commerce companies (.com’s) is an asset
- Exposure to western cultures (either traveling, education, or working abroad) is an asset
- Exposure to any programming language is a plus
Do you want to
work with us?
Fill out the form below.