The SEO Manager is both Department Manager and Specialized Contributor to the SEO Team by providing guidance on campaign design, development, execution, management, and control of high-end campaigns for the company and its clients. The role is expected to have proven time and personnel management skills, critical problem-solving skills, out-of-the-box thinking, capacity for needs and gap analysis.
- Manage a team that sets up, manages and optimizes campaigns
- Create, compile, and present detailed strategies and performance reports
- Act as the final QA in terms of campaign quality management and delivery
- Effectively document business processes and report transparently to Management
- Set goals of the team and continuously improve the skill level of each contributor
- Create highly motivated and empowered team; provide feedback to team members, coach and discipline as necessary and champion the promotion and recognition of the employees
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines
Do you want to
work with us?
Fill out the form below.