We are on the lookout for a talented SEO Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our content search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate in the strategy building with content marketing to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversion.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Completion of Closing the Digital marketing Loop training
Do you want to
work with us?
Fill out the form below.