A Social Media Specialist is expected to be able to execute the full breath of Social Media tasks, be able to communicate well internally with internal stakeholders, explain fully the methodologies and marketing ideas behind all the actions and reports.
Their main goal is creating the best strategy for each campaign, retention of campaigns they are handling, achieving the goals of each client, as well as compliance to all internal SLAs and quality of the calendar and reports they created for the campaign.
- Execute these tasks for the day as assigned
- Auditing businesses and benchmarking the performance of their social media campaigns as opposed to that of competitors
- Translating the client's project brief into actionable strategies within the framework of our methodology; Intake campaigns - complete the relevant information needed, and create the playbook/brief for the campaign
- Optimize activations and determine adjustments as needed
- Coordinating with internal resources to create copy and other content that will adhere to the overall social media content strategy created based on the brief
- Creating and planning the content calendar to maximize the reach and effectivity of each piece of content
- Analyzing the performance of each content and campaign and creating reports with recommendations on how to achieve the client's goals
- Managing all campaigns and making sure that all accounts are meeting their performance targets
- Research on client’s business vis-à-vis digital marketing and providing insights to internal stakeholders on what changes we can do to maintain competitiveness
- Manages the budget, allocation, and execution of Social Media Ads and coordinates with Account Managers for recommendations, initiatives, tactics, course of action and/or limitations
Do you want to
work with us?
Fill out the form below.