The Trainer has responsibility for helping our team members develop their skills and technical knowledge. The goal of a Trainer is to conduct informative but dynamic learning sessions, promote company efficiency, and help empower team members to grow professionally.
- Collaborate with Operations Team to identify skill-specific training needs.
- Understand and manage existing service processes to ensure alignment to business requirements and company goals.
- Develop Course and Training Materials based on an adaptive learning style.
- Update and modify course content to reflect any development and changes in the processes or technology discussed in the course.
- Schedule and facilitate appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and facilitate workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective skill-specific training curriculum.
- Prepare training aides such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Align with the established training strategy and determine the appropriate methodology to be used.
- At least three years of training and/or skill experience in either the BPO, Contact Centre, KPO, or DigitalMarketing industries.
- Solid knowledge of the latest skill relevant techniques and processes.
Do you want to
work with us?
Fill out the form below.